Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthdays!




Kellie and I both celebrated our birthdays in these past two months. Kellie turned 11 on Dec. 15th she had fun day! A little after christmas she took her birthday and christmas money and went and bought a huge bean bag for her room. She also bought matching pajamas and robes with Kate, they looked so precious so we had to take pictures! Then for my birthday I got to celebrate it twice once with all my friends (The little cake that kellie so kindly made for me!) and then I got to have a family birthday party! I will soon hopefully be getting my permit, EEK!
Now, i'm waiting for one more year than I can date!! ;D

-Kiersten




3 comments:

Kelsey Bowen said...

O how cute! Happy Birthday girlies! Kiersten you make me laugh, I remember those days. Dont worry the day will come when you can date and drive much sooner than you think. enjoy every second of the time your in right now!
Have fun! and keep updating!!

love you Rossi Family!!

- K5

Unknown said...

Do I have the cutest granddaughters or what!
Love the short hair Kellie and the matching PJs
Kiersten could you get any prettier?
Love you all

Halo BW said...

Happy birthday!

http://www.fijimatai.com/kta-bunga-rendah-cek-aja-di-sini/