Sunday, January 20, 2008

Working our way back home

We are now done in California (we have plenty more pictures but I was being a blonde and forgot to pack a cord to the camera to get pictures onto the computer) so now we are in Springdale (Zion National Park). We are all very tired from a week of fun. We did find out from Dr. Grandpa that the bad ear infection I had earlier in the week, did end up bursting my eardrum but it is doing better thanks to much medicine. My parents also learned that they are slowly getting old and are achy all over from ONLY 14 hours at Disneyland plus California Adventure. So when we get pictures we will post them just thought we might update you.
-Kiersten

1 comment:

Jillyboo said...

O' my gosh! I am so sorry to hear that your ear drum actually ended up bursting! No wonder it was hurting you so much.
I am happy that you are doing better and are getting closer to home.